Please read this document very carefully before using any of our services, and specifically before filling out any forms or purchasing any products through the website. By providing any personal information to us, including but not limited to your name, address and credit card details, you are agreeing to the terms of this policy.
We aim to make all of our data collection and use transparent as per the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect the following information from you:
- Information you provide to us by filling out one of the contact forms that is hosted on our website.
- A record of any correspondence by email or recorded telephone conversations, which may be used for training purposes or to refer back to in cases when it is needed.
- Details of your visit to our website and the resources you access.
- Credit/debit card information and any other information you provide to us when you make a purchase from our website.
How we use your information
Any and all data we collect from you as part of your use of our website is stored in a secure location and will not be provided to any third parties without your express permission. As part of your interactions with our website you may be asked if you are happy for your data to be shared with selected companies. Please ensure you pay close attention to the instructions provided to you so that your data is not unwittingly provided to other parties. You have the ability to contact us and ask us to remove data held about you from our systems at any time.
We may make use of the data provided in the following ways:
- As feedback to ensure the content on our website best serves our customer’s needs at all times.
- To provide notification to you whenever changes are made to the website, including but not limited to:
- Changes to website policies
- Offers and updates relating to the products offered on our website
- To identify patterns in customer behaviour to determine which products and services offered by our website should be removed and which should be kept.
- To advertise new services or offers that we believe may be of interest to you.
Your data may be shared with anybody who is a member of the Product Mania group, including selected employees and subsidiaries if required. Your data will not be provided to any company outside of the Product Mania group without your express permission, unless circumstances such as those in the ‘Disclosure of your data’ section are met.
Disclosure of your data
We will only share your data with a third party in the following cases:
- If you provide express permission allowing us to do so at the point you provide your data to us.
- If we sell the business or assets relating to the business. The data you have provided to us may be considered one of these assets.
- If we or our assets are acquired by a third party, your data may be part of the transfer agreement.
- If we are asked to provide your data to any law enforcement bodies as part of their ongoing investgations.
Accessing your data
As per the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to provide, amend and have removed any data about you that is stored on our systems.
To do so please send a written request to Unit 1A Klaxon Industrial Estate, 751 Warwick Road, B11 2HA, Birmingham, United Kingdom or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org